Let’s eliminate the fundraising programs that don’t work and do something that is NEW, EASY, PROFITABLE, RISK FREE, and is FUN not only for the school but the community..Selling cookie dough, wrapping paper, or event books may work for your school, but many PTO’s find that these programs, after review are:Successful PTO’s have learned to eliminate non profitable fundraisers and replace them with new programs that generate more money, quicker and with less hassle.TWIST A GREAT FAMILY-FRIENDLYSHOW INTO THIS YEAR’S PROGRAMThe comedy, choreography, and interactivity of Dale’s school show sends children into creativity fun overdrive – which, after all, is the goal of the PTO!The air is filled with children’s laughter as they sit, watching Dale’s co-star’s reaction as Dale inflates a balloon through their head, making for a priceless moment. Parents appreciate the PTO’s hard work to bring creative programs like Dale’s to their school.Combining PTO’s efforts, we created an experience that makes going to a school fundraiser fun for students and the community. Photo opportunities after the show captures the moment for everyone involved as parents huddle around the large balloon sculptures that were created during the show.FUNDRAISING IS ESSENTIAL FOR SCHOOLS TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT:How To INCREASE RevenueYOU ESTABLISH TICKET PRICEFundraising for a purpose/need is the most important thing in your students’ minds. Be very clear what the money will be used for and how they personally will enjoy the end result of the fundraiser. Dale will work with you to make sure you get the message across to the students and their parents clearly. Let’s put a twist on this years fundraising:How it Works….
- SELECT A DATE & TIME FOR THE FUNDRAISER and TEXT Dale to schedule a complimentary NO COST planning meeting This starts the process while you finalize the program with the school and PTO.
- BOOK THE SHOW– this simple process finalizes the dates, time, location, show requirement and insurance needs.
- WE SEND YOU FREE MARKETING MATERIAL to help promote the show to students, families and the local community. These handouts will explain where students can buy tickets as well as the show information.
- SELL TICKETS – We will provide tickets with all your information to print or setup or setup electronic sales which you can do on your smartphones. Dale will work with you to help you get the maximum ticket sales in school and through local businesses outlets.
- THE SHOW! – Sit back and relax as a veteran entertainer performs a family-friendly show that will have the kids and parents laughing, and the PTO bank account growing from ticket sales proceeds.
- UNFORGETTABLE PHOTO OPPORTUNITY– after the show families can take pictures with the large balloon sculptures, giving the school added support through social media Facebook postings.
- MARKETING AFTER THE SHOW – Imagine the Principle walking into their school and on display are these large balloon sculptures for staff and family to admire generating more talk about the great work the PTO is doing for your school.
- LASTLY, CONCESSION STAND SALE – The school gets to keep 100% of concession stand sales, adding to the bottom line total for your fundraiser program.
COST: 50% OF TICKET SALES NOT EXCEEDING $1,500 – buyout @ $1,200Let’s Do The Math and See Exactly How You Make Money:
You sell 300 tickets at $10.00 earns $3,000.00 you split the revenue and it $1,500 raised in one day! One 45-minute show. Bonus! If you toss in the concession sales ie, popcorn 100 bags at $2.00 sold, plus soda at $1.00 a can generate additional $300.00. This would give the PTO $1,800.00 and this is using moderate numbers. Keep in mind ticket sales is not limited to the school, but to the entire community. If your gym can hold 500 to 1,000 people, the potential is so much greater.If you know that you can generate a large crowd, then consider doing a buyout and earn your school an addition $300.00.TEXT Dale To Start Your Planning Process
Your organization is GUARANTEED
to make money!WHAT WE BRING TO YOUR CAMPUS. . .
- 45-MINUTE SHOW
- RISK FREE Program: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
- CHOREOGRAPHED BALLOON TWISTING TO MUSIC
- SOUND SYSTEM, LIGHTING & PROFESSIONAL BACKDROP
- TWO 5’ BALLOON SCULPTURES CREATED ON STAGE
- LARGE BALLOON SCULPTURES ARE LEFT FOR THE SCHOOL TO DISPLAY
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY AFTER THE SHOW
- MARKETING HELP TO PROMOTE THE SHOW
This father of two boys understands that PTO parents, don’t have time to waist.
TEXT (708) 744-0234
Dale will help you plan the best program for your school that fits your needs.
Risk Free Program
When should I schedule a show?